Based in Istanbul, Turkey
SG/TW (Soft Launch): 20 June, 2016
CA/JA/UK (Soft Launch): 1 Nov. 2016
US: Anticipated (Jan. 2017)
Apple App Store
Mind Mould is a next generation shape filling puzzle game, which combines Tetris and Tangram in perfect harmony! It is a game for enthusiasts of all casual puzzle games - from Tetris players to Sudoku geniuses. It challenges you to make mental connections and see patterns emerge from a blank canvas.
There are 5 different parts you can use to complete any level in Mind Mould. These are given to you randomly, so each level requires strategy to complete it.
“We launched our first game at the end of 2013 - the first iteration of Mind Mould!
“Although it was a fun game and people thoroughly enjoyed it, we soon noticed there was a lot we could improve. By observing players, we gained valuable insight into the elements that should be changed.
“Ultimately, we received around 5,000 downloads - enough to prove the game’s viability and encourage us to make a second version of the game.
“We took the opportunity to not only make technical improvements, but to enhance the artwork, user experience and overall game design. We also added 20 levels to the existing 60 levels.”
- 80 levels
- Beautiful handmade graphics
- One-touch control
- Incredible sound effects
- Fun companions to unlock and collect for various achievements
- Spinning wheel with exciting rewards
- Bonus items
- Challenge your Facebook friends
- Play on all iPhones and iPads
- Frequent updates
Logo & Icon
- "Tetris Meets Sudoku: Can You Handle This Level of Challenge?"
- Karin E. Skoog, LAI Global Game Services
- "Making Mind Mould Available in Global Markets - Interview with Indie Developers from Sillywalk Games"
- Michelle Zhao, LAI Global Game Services
- "Video: Mind Mould - A Shape Filling Puzzle Game For iOS"
- Jane Jones, The Jane Jones Company
About Sillywalk Games
Sillywalk Games is an independent game studio based in Istanbul with a passion for puzzle games. The studio was founded by designer Arman Kayhan and developer Levon Sebuhyan.
Arman holds a Master’s degree in Architecture, and Levon holds a B.S. in Economics.
More information on Sillywalk Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Music and Sfx
Global Publishing Team, LAI Global Game Services
Localization and Global Publishing